The administrator of the Rolv.pl website operating at: https: //rolv.pl , is the Management Board of ROLV Group Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Pruszków, ul. Traktowa 6, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in/for Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000387535, NIP 5342472319, REGON 142955045. Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Administrator – ROLV Group Sp.z o. o
- Website – a website available at the address https://rolv.pl
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
- Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data)
- Confidentiality – a property that ensures that information (e.g. personal data) is only available to authorized persons
- Personal data – all information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is a person whose identity can be identified directly or indirectly.
- Data processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, development, modification, sharing and deletion, especially those performed in information systems.
The data given above is collected for explicit and voluntary consent, but it is necessary to be able to fully use selected functionalities. The data is not made available to third parties unless it is necessary to provide the service (maintenance of IT systems) and results from the provisions of Polish law or the Regulation.
3. Spam e-mails
The administrator does not download e-mail addresses and spam e-mail accounts.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website (maintaining the session).
- On the Website, two types of cookies are used: session Cookies and persistent Cookies (ie session cookies and cookies)
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of cookies in the web browser settings. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of Websites.
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer:support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci
5. Data sharing
- Data provided by the client may be made available to other entities only within the limits of the law.
- We are talking about entities providing services to an administrator who has signed appropriate contracts entrusting the processing of personal data and do not go beyond the purpose and scope of the consent given by the client.
- Data may be made available to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests.
- The Administrator is obliged to provide all data to the Customer on his explicit request, which results from the provisions of the Regulation.
6. Server logs
- Information on some customer behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used to administer and ensure the most efficient service provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The subscription may be subject to:
- time to send a response,
- the name of the client station (HTTP protocol),
- information about errors (which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction),
- information about the client’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
7. Personal data
- All personal data provided by the client are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) The administrator provides clients with free access to personal data, their change, forgetting, correcting and deleting.
- The customer has the right to access, change, correct and delete his personal data. All information regarding these activities can be obtained by contacting via e-mail or by calling the phone number on the Website in the „contact” tab.
- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
- Personal data are processed by the Administrator only for the purpose and scope in which they were entrusted to him.
- Data is processed until the consent is revoked.